Big Orange Audio Experiences is growing quickly in an innovative, creative market. We are looking for a new team player, in the field of sales and marketing, to consolidate and expand our growth.
Who is Big Orange?
We are a team of creative audio professionals and award-winning composers. Operating since 2000 from our Amsterdam and Utrecht-based studios, we are specialists in developing and producing audio content for user, media and visitor experiences. These experiences encompass the emerging field of VR, Museum Experiences and Interactive Branded Content. We create the concepts, narratives and sound design, and compose the music that these areas require.
We love our creative field and are proud of our collaboration with world-class experience agencies, advertising agencies and museums. Amongst our clients are the Rijksmuseum, ING and Netflix. To extend our business in this field, and to increase the visibility of Big Orange Audio Experiences, we are looking for an experienced business developer.
Your main tasks will be:
- Engaging in consultative sales
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing plans
- Expanding our business network
- Providing customer relation management
- Writing press releases, managing PR and social media
You will become part of our small team of six, so your activities will be diverse, with no two days at work alike.
- Strong commercial instinct, hands-on approach, #nevergiveup
- Self-starting, proactive, enterprising
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strategic way of thinking
- Passion for sound and music (no surprise there)
- Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing. Experience in innovative or media related projects is a plus
- At least 32 hours a week, from our Amsterdam office
- Market-competitive salary
- One-year contract with option to extend
- Starting date preferably 1 February 2018
More information? Contact Ad van Dongen, co-owner, [email protected] or +31 (0)20 7155 288. (between 4–6 p.m.)
If this description applies to you, please respond before 30 November by sending a motivation letter + CV + reference to [email protected].
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated